FAMILY (noun); “A group of people, who genuinely love, trust, care about, and look out for each other.”
Override Core Value #1 – FAMILY FIRST
Even if you’ve been in the gym just a short while “Family First” (#overrideovereverything) is something you’ve probably heard or seen ALOT. I guess you could say It’s a tradition that has been passed down and taught to us from our families.
Four years ago when we set out on this dream to start Override, our families were some of our biggest supporters. From countless hours helping to build out the gym, to providing guidance through tough decisions, we can truly say that none of this would have been possible without them.
Having seen the endless benefits this belief has had in our own lives makes it a no brainer to be at the top of our list and the culture we want to produce here at Override.
Override isn’t just another place to workout…
- It’s the place you come to make long lasting friendships
- It’s the place you come to have fun, smile, and laugh when life’s got you down
- It’s the place you come to blow off some steam after a long day at work
- It’s the place you come to challenge yourself, to see what you’re really made of
- It’s the place that’s here to pick you back up after you’ve been knocked down
- It’s the place you call home
When you become a member at Override you don’t just become another member. You become part of the Family.
- Override is a bond that can never be broken
- Override is forgiveness and patience
- Override is the strongest team, the strongest unit
- Override is Family